Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thing 1: Setting up my blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009
I have just registered with NEFLIN. So far setting up the e-mail with google, blogging acct with blogger.com and registering have all been straight forward and somewhat easy. That is, until my husband picked up the phone and disconnected me so that I had to redo a few steps. Oh well, practice makes perfect. My biggest concern at this point is threefold. 1. Focusing on the computer and learning the intricacies of the web, will I forget to look outside and enjoy the turkeys strolling by the window, 2. will I ignore the important people in my life because I am concentrating on the screen, 3. will my butt get to be bigger than it already is because I'm sitting here in front of a stupid screen blogging!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think we should have weighed ourselves before this project began and compare it to when it's over!

    ReplyDelete